Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve In Mongolia

We were blessed to be able to share Christmas Eve with the members of the Sukhbaatar Branch at their Branch Party.  
There was a lot of thought and work that went in this Party and it turned out Great!  
We had a very enjoyable time. 
 The food was delicious, the program enjoyable and the children were absolutely adorable.  
Thanks to these members for making our Christmas Eve memorable!

















13 Lift up your head and be of good cheer; for behold, the time is at hand, and on this night shall the sign be given, and on the morrow come I into the world, to show unto the world that I will fulfil all that which I have caused to be spoken by the mouth of my holy prophets.

Christ did come to the Earth!
He is the Son of God.
He lived, taught, died and was resurrected.
He atoned for our sins.
I am eternally grateful to Him.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment