Saturday, June 1, 2013


We just finished our week of Preach My Gospel training.  It was a marvelous experience.  I was at first a little apprehensive about sharing the great message of the gospel with others.  But I can testify as you get to know the people that your are teaching you can feel the love our Heavenly Father has for them and I also felt such love for them.  I truly wanted them to be able to come unto Christ, to understand gospel truths, to feel the spirit testify to them and for them to truly be happy. - Roxanne

While we were teaching one of our lessons, I was using a scripture that had the word "willing" in it.  I was touched by the fact that if we are willing to honestly try to be obedient, our Heavenly Father will bless us to the extent that He can. - Alvin 


Our district for the week of Preach My Gospel
Our instructor, "Sister Sunshine" from Missouri.  I really don't know her real name. She just glowed as she taught us how to share the gospel of Jesus Christ
The Wallaces' from Southern Alberta and they are going to be office missionaries in Uganda.
Alvin and Myself
The Hoopes' from Idaho Falls, Idaho.  They are going to Bolivia as member support.
Our other instructor, Brother Lystrop from Las Vegas, Nevada
I was so impressed with the spirit of love and service ALL of the Senior Missionaries exhibited.

Scripture for the week:
3 Nephi 18:21
Pray in your families unto the Father, always in my name, that your wives and your children may be blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment