Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Life's path

I go walking every morning and I sometimes reflect on the things that I am learning here in Mongolia.
I have learned that life's path can be very hard to follow.
It may be a straight and narrow path that leads back to our Heavenly Father, 
but it is not an easy path.  There are obstacles all along the way.
We have to be watchful and ever mindful of where we choose to go
or we might just end up falling, falling hard.  



But I have also learned that no matter how hard the path may be, you don't give up.
If you humbly pray for strength and guidance our Heavenly Father will send it.
We may have to humble our hearts to hear the still small voice but it will come.
Just when you think there is no way out, there will be a way opened for you.


 I know that no matter how hard our path is, If we allow our hearts to be opened
we will feel and see evidence of our Heavenly Father's love.
We just need to open our eyes.



There will always be love along our path if we are willing to see it 
and most importantly share it.

I love all of you who have helped me along my path.  
I am so glad that I do not have to travel it alone.
My family and friends have always been there to support me
and I know my Savior is ever present to help me get back home to him.

2 Nephi 31:9 And again, it showeth unto the children of men the straitness of the path, and the narrowness of the gate, by which they should enter, he having set the example before them.

2

1 comment: